” is India’s largest Business-to-Business (B2B), Service Provider innovator and Leader in India. The online channel focuses on providing a trading platform to small and medium enterprises (SMEs), large enterprises by using latest technologies.
” allows connecting Indian Suppliers and Global buyers to publish business information and deal directly with Manufacturers, Exporters, Traders, Wholesalers and service providers, build product showroom and enjoy many other free or fee-based services. Our main free based service is free listing, information sharing and our fee-based services comprise of top rank, post product, latest lead and Enquiry, create website , Online Shopping, Franchise etc.
There is a lot of information about company’s corporate responsibility initiatives which you can find online and resources available to help you research the impact of your purchases. At MadeIn-India.com
we believe that a product’s provenance is of the utmost importance. By buying authentic Indian goods, manufactured by skilled craftsman using the finest materials, you are helping to keep these skills alive in India. If you don’t support those makers in India that still have these precious skills, you will lose them forever.
is the source of information on Indian made brands and Indian manufacturers and suppliers. We are passionate about Indian craftsmanship and want to help YOU find products made in India.
is very important for news, reports, blogs and interviews about Indian made products.
GREETINGS FOR INDIAN SUPPLIERS
“You make it and we will sell It.” leave the marketing to us”
SOME SPECIAL FEATURES FOR INDIAN SELLERS
A Stupendous platform to promote products Promote your brand through Online, deals, customers, build trust and drive sales.
GREETINGS FOR BUYERS
“Be Indian Buy Indian"
We offer you one-stop-shop solution for making your dreams come true with the convenience of connecting global buyers with Indian Manufacturers, Exporters, Sellers & Service Providers anytime, anywhere in India.
SOME SPECIAL FEATURES FOR INDIAN BUYERS
- Easy to associate and relate Just search product/browse through catalog/categories and start shopping.
- Worldwide web network Millions of products and their sellers. Reach them on Smartphone apps, iPad, Website and also any nearby Made In India associate store.
- Unified and unique Dashboard A user friendly dashboard that is simple in dealing with day to day activities. Our simple user interface will allow you to simply manage your storefront, while we take care of the rest.
KEY INDIAN STRATEGIES
- Cross-skilling agents to handle online sales and delivery support.
- Implemented an automated post-call IVR survey, providing NPS (Net Promoter Score) data based on the interaction with the agent as well as the customer’s experience with the product and/or service.
- Implemented a Concession Matrix, allowing agents to counter cancellation requests by offering coupons, gift cards, or comparable items, thereby either saving the sale or increasing client revenue through repeat/additional purchase.
- Developed a Tiering Strategy based on agent capability and performance, improving call handling and efficiency on both sales and service all types, increasing sales performance.
- Madein-India.com studies the dissatisfaction and troubles felt by consumers in their daily interaction with range of products and then draw out needs.
- By delivering products and services tailored to these needs Madein-India.com is providing satisfaction and benefits to consumers.
- Madein-India.com research and development, production and marketing functions are seamlessly linked to materialize needs and wants as appealing products and services.
- In this regard, we are carrying out our daily business activities from the perspective of creating lifestyle value with consumers, for consumers.
“Addressing the Diversifying Needs and Wants of Consumers”
To address changes in trends and lifestyles as well as the diversifying needs and wants of consumers, we dedicate ourselves to the cycle of research, design and validation in order to develop products from a consumer-centric standpoint.
To identify consumer needs we thoroughly research consumer lifestyles, mind-sets, and tastes as well as markets and product trends inshore.
To ensure consumers feel satisfied from all aspects of our products, we design products to be of high quality, attractive and original based on the findings of our research.
We continue with development processes even after product launch in order to further enhance quality. To identify new needs and wants, we check consumer feedback and verify product trends. Validation results are then used to start the development of new products.